vrijdag 9 maart 2012

The Woman in Black outfit

Yesterday I went to see The Woman in Black with my friend Joyce. A review of the movie will follow later, but for now I only have time to post a picture of the outfit that I wore:

Top: Esprit
Skirt: H&M
Stockings: V&D
Shoes: Van Haren
Bracelet: NOOSA Amsterdam
Necklace: gift from my mother-in-law
Make-up: Morgana Cryptoria

And now for something entirely different... I want to show a picture of the lovely teapot that my mother bought for me at a flee market a couple of weeks ago:







4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele mooie outfit! Dat die top van Esprit vandaan komt.. had ik niet verwacht! De theepot is ook erg leuk, past goed bij je interieur denk ik zo:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You look so elegant! The blouse and shoes really set a mood, and the lace stockings are a splendid finishing touch. I can't wait to read your review - I really want to see that movie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you, CatacombKitten, Joyce and VictorianKitty! :)
    I will put up a review of the movie soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen