So what have I been working on? First of all, there is this article that I'm writing for a scientific journal about the subject I graduated on last September. I hope to finish it within a couple of days. Secondly, I have a photoshoot in victorian attire coming up on Sunday! The idea is that I'll dress in mourning costume. I have a lot of basic clothing, but I lacked a good skirt. So I really worked like crazy to finish a skirt based on this example:
The mesh layers took me ages to attach!! It wasn't an easy process, but at least I didn't have to pay more than 100 euros to buy this skirt in a shop. Instead I spent 30 to 40 euros. It didn't end up having as much volume as the skirt in the picture above (though I still have to press the layers outwards a bit more), but I like the lace that I added to make it a more of a personal item. Here is the documented process:
Tomorrow and on Saturday I'm going to attend a thrift event! I'm really excited about what I will find there and of course I'll post about it later.