donderdag 27 januari 2011

Cool new collection

The Dutch clothing company 'SPS' has some fabulous new items in its new Spring collection! I love the femininity of this brand, which often uses lots of lace and luxurious fabrics such as velvet and silk. Usually I only buy clothes here during sales, because it's quite expensive. Even though I can't buy anything there at all this year, I love looking at the pictures... Sometimes the best romantic clothes with a dark twist can be found in the places where you least expect it. One doesn't always have to search for the well-known brands in alternative (online) stores; if you know where to look, 'ordinary' shops can provide wonderful special items just as well. I even found a fabulous corset top once at the H&M!
The current SPS collection uses a lot of black and white:









1 opmerking: