zaterdag 28 mei 2011

Long hair video

It's been oh so quite on my blog lately... But I have to say it's a good sign! My thesis is coming along and soon I'll be finished at last. Which means I'll have a lot more time to update my blog and even make some positive changes to the lay-out. I have many plans for improvement! Also, I will have more time to spend on my sewing projects.
I won't be updating my blog for a while until I've graduated, but from June 5-10 I'll post my daily outfits since I'm participating in the Red & Black Week of Sophistique Noir. A great initiative!
For now, I have a short video to post which shows the length of my hair....still growing until I reach waist length! Another movie will be added a year from now, so one can clearly see the difference. I might also have a trim and a dye-job soon (adding black streaks), so this is a nice caption of the state of my hair at the moment:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my theme week! I'm honored that you will be participating even with such huge responsibilities taking precedence over blogging. Congratulations on the near-completion of your thesis! Just the word scares me. :)

    Your hair is so beautiful and thick! Looking forward to the one-year update already.

    Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the compliment! :) I must say it's difficult to keep focussing on my writings and not go online to read interesting blogs like yours. I have to be very hard on myself, haha.
    I'm looking forward to the Red&Black week and having an excuse for some posting! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen