maandag 30 juli 2012

Vive Maria fall collection 2012

I feel so bad about not having written in ages! Lately I've been extremely busy with four different jobs (three badly paid ones and one volunteer job) and blogging hasn't been on my mind really. I guess I'm just a very irregular blogger, partly due to lack of time, partly because of a lack of structure in my life. :) But perhaps that's okay. On to something I wanted to show you: the new fall collection of Vive Maria! I know it's a bit early to think of next season, but I simply can't help checking all the new stuff out. Vive Maria, Velvet Kitten and Pussy Deluxe (all by the same manufacturer) are amongst my favourite clothing brands. I usually purchase these brands second-hand though, because they are quite expensive. But I do allow myself a single new item once in a while. I especially love Vive Maria's collection this year, which has a considerable number of  'dark' items! Here is some stuff to dream of: (mostly from the large.nl webshop)








The upper two are my favourites, especially the blouse with the victorian shape. It's so elegant!
I will post some examples of te new Velvet Kitten and Pussy Deluxe collections soon.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love love LOVE that first blouse... gosh it's so yummy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I think it's the best piece too! Every time I see it I'm more tempted to buy it. :)

      Verwijderen
  2. The victorian blouse is gooooorgeous! I don't really like Vive Maria because I am not really into their silhouettes but that first piece is great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The blouse has a different kind of silhouette than most of their pieces, that's true! :)

      Verwijderen
  3. The first top is absolutely gorgeous! All the clothes looks nice and I think I will check out these webbstores. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Cool! It's nice to have inspired you to check them out :) The brands are often available on Ebay too, for a much better price.

      Verwijderen
  4. Wow it's Really amazing. very thanks for sharing with us. https://www.gothicattitude.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen