maandag 11 maart 2013

Pinterest

I haven't written anything in a long time, mostly because I've been extremely busy the last couple of months working on an important deadline. Now that the job is finished, I am spending most of my time writing job applications and 'planning my future'. At the same time I've been wondering if I should keep my blog or start a new one (with a slightly different theme and design, not just focusing on things 'dark' but with a broader approach)...but for now I will keep posting here.
Since last week I have a Pinterest account, which includes pictures of long hair (such inspiration!) and other things that fascinate me:

Lost Garden

To post at more regular intervals, I have decided to aim for one message a week. That shouldn't become a problem with my tight schedule. Also, hopefully, blogging then won't feel like a task anymore (which it sometimes did), but merely like a fun thing (as it should). We'll see if this is going to work for me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten